After Initial growth, KKSS has brought Mr. S. Ranganathan (Ranga, as he prefers to be called) as its chairman in 2007 with a purpose to lead the organization into a global force to reckon with. Ranga brings with him several years of experience in building many corporate houses through high end training and consulting. He carries a great passion for social transformation and has commited fully to creating and delivering the vision and mission of KKSS in the many years to come. Ranga holds a post graduate degree in Mathematics from IIT Chennai and a post graduate degree from IIM Bangalore.
Ranga is fully aligned to the Vision conceived by Dr. Abdul Kalam—“Developed India by 2020”. He has chosen “Leadership and Entrepreneurial Development” as his channel of contribution to the said Vision. His does it through Mentoring Transformations across all levels of professional and personal living. Some of the key engagements in which he is deeply associated on a consistent basis are:
- Designing and conducting high-end corporate workshops on topics like Leadership, Igniting Transformations etc., through Indian School of Business (ISB, Hyderabad)—for a variety of segments, like senior IPS officers, IFS Officers, Doctors and senior executives from varied sectors like manufacturing, IT, banking etc.
- Enabling leadership transformations at middle and senior management levels through focused training and consulting assignments for global organizations, operating in India—like Unisys, Capgemini, Microsoft, SAP Labs, Caterpillar, Mphasis-HP, Infosys, ING-Vysya Bank, Ramco Systems and others.
- Leading full-day tracks on topics connected to Leadership/Growth in huge events like TechED (by Microsoft) each year—such events attract professionals from most companies in India, in the chosen industry.
- Coaching very senior global leaders (executive coaching) who are part of global leadership programs conducted by ISB, Hyderabad (programs conducted by reputed faculty members from foreign universities).
- Coaching senior professionals (executive coaching) from select corporate houses.
- Enabling pre-school and primary school teachers, through focused workshops, to help build leadership attributes in children.
- Conducting employability workshops for students of lesser known engineering and management colleges.
- Guiding an NGO based in Chennai (as their chairman), that contributes immensely to the social sector in the areas of child adoption, destitute women rehabilitation, old-age homes, drug de-addiction centers etc.
- Writing articles on Leadership and Growth in internal magazines of chosen clients who have a global reach.
Ranga is the Co-founder and Director of SymIndia Training and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.—an organization, founded in 1994 in Bangalore, that caters to the high-end Consulting and Training needs in both Technology and Leadership Domains. SymIndia’s Mission is to build a consulting organization that meets the highest technical and leadership needs of the different industries in India and abroad, particularly IT industry. Ranga holds a Post Graduate degree in Management from IIM Bangalore preceded by a Post Graduate degree in Mathematics from IIT Chennai. Digital Coordinates: Email: email@example.com
Twitter (recently started): @TransforMentor Blog (recently started): http://ranga.symindia.com
Ranga can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org